What is a
Mortgage Inspection Plan?
A plot plan is used by mortgage
lenders & title insurance companies to
o the structures conform to local
- Is the house on the correct lot?
Does the major
structure lie within a FEMA Flood Zone?
Are there any
encroachments, easements, rights of way, or access
Why use Olde Stone Land Survey
- Our prices start at $145.00 (Call
for Fee Schedule)
- No charge for
Bristol, Plymouth, Barnstable, Middlesex, Norfolk or Suffolk
- Average 5-day turnaround
- Shows structures, driveways, decks, means
of access, etc.
- Includes Flood
- Digital color photo of
- Covering all of Massachusetts and Rhode
- Rush orders available (cancellation policy
does not apply)
This plan cannot be used for any construction - such as
fences, walls, or additions. You must have a "Building
Permit Plot Plan" or "Certified Plot Plan" to get a building
- This service does not include setting property line
stakes or corners.
- Our field crews use tape measures only, not electronic
instruments. Therefore our accuracies are typically
within 2 to 3 feet.
for a printable Request Form for faxing.
Olde Stone Land Survey
P.O. Box 1164
Lakeville, MA 02347
Phone: (800) 993-3302
Fax: (800) 993-3304